- State of Grace: We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts
- Welcome to New York: Took our broken hearts and put them in a drawer
things i need u to please know right now:
- bad days don’t last forever
- napping is never a crime
- all the cells in ur body are working so hard to keep u healthy and happy and they love u very much
- also dogs, they love u very much
- instant hot chocolate takes 2 minutes to make and requires no culinary expertise please indulge urself
- u are a part of this world
- and a very important part
- don’t doubt that for a single second
Welcome To New York Lyrics
Welcome To New York
Written by Taylor Swift and Ryan Tedder
Produced by Ryan Tedder
Walking through a crowd
The village is aglow
Kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats
Everybody here wanted something more
Searching for a sound we hadn’t heard before
And it said
Welcome to New…
I used to tell myself “no one cares about me” when I was sad and down in the dumps
But now i realize that no one actually does.
Some friends i have.
The only thing keeping me alive tonight is taylor swift and her new song.
Thats not even an exaggeration I am having a shitty time and the only bright spot in my life right now is Taylor.
I dont know what’s gonna happen with me in the next coming days but at least tonight Im okay thanks to Taylor.
taylorswift SORRY TAYLOR WE DONT AND NEVER HAVE OWNED ‘CHILL’
Reblog this if you are refreshing iTunes every 2 seconds waiting for Welcome To New York.
- Taylor: stay woke bitches
- Swifties: but taylor we haven't slept since august
- Swifties: but ok
the rich white boy is 100% scarier than the clown like honestly I’m not even making a white boy joke like this character is scaring me more than the damn clown